MISSION: To provide a safe environment where people can receive the help and support they need to detoxify from alcohol and other drugs.
- To provide a safe, welcoming, supportive environment for people to physically detox from alcohol and/or other drugs.
- To educate them about the disease of alcoholism and addiction.
- To provide safety and structure where they can integrate healthy choices into their lives.
- To offer hope and acceptance, with long term sobriety as their goal.
- To provide advocacy & resource referrals.
- To provide individualized solutions to the diverse population we serve.